Welcome to the new review post on coinseen.com. This post here will provide the full Tiger Brokers Australia Review 2022, and we will also discuss Tiger brokers’ fees, which are safe and legal, and how to start your investment and trading journey with tiger brokers.
What is Tiger Brokers Australia
Tiger Brokers is one of Australia’s leading stock trading brokers that started offering their services to OC investors in 2022. Tiger Brokers (AU) PT Limited is a financial services provider controlled by ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission) in Australia.
Tiger Brokers was started in 2014 as a subsidiary of UP-Fintech Holdings Limited, which is also listed on NASDAQ (NASDAQ: TIGR) and has offices around the world such as Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, USA, and Hong Kong. As a new player in the Australian market, Tiger Brokers was awarded the Best Casual ASX Trader 2022 award by Mozo. Tiger Brokers currently claims to have 9 million registered users worldwide.
In Australia, the company offers desktop and mobile app trading platforms that are easy to use and make life easier for merchants and investors in relation to investment or trading. New users can sign up faster and start their investment journey in no time.
How do I sign up for Tiger Brokers?
If you want to sign up for a Tiger Brokers account, then complete the following steps:
- Choose whether you want to register with your email address or phone number, then enter the relevant information.
- Choose your nationality, country of birth, country of residence, and residence in taxes.
- Provide your name, date of birth, address, gender, and contact details.
- Upload proof of ID, such as your driver’s license or passport, and proof of your residential address.
The account will be opened within 3 hours of submission of the application to open the account. However, some cases may require more time.
Features of Tiger Brokers
- Tiger Broker has its own proprietary trading platforms like mobile apps and desktop trading platforms. Both of these are fully loaded with various features such as fast current converters, trading tools, and indices.
- The best feature of Tiger Brokers is that they mostly come with signup bonuses for new users, such as joining bonuses that can be commission-free trades, free in-depth market data, and stock vouchers to spend. This feature encourages new users to start their investment careers.
- Tiger Brokers also offers a demo account with US$100,000 to help new users study their trading strategies and help new users test platform features without risking their own capital.
- Tiger Brokers also has an online community of millions of traders and investors where people share their ideas and knowledge to help others.
- Tiger Brokers offers mobile and desktop platforms with 2-factor authentication that extends the security holiday and provides a fully secure trading and investment experience.
- Tiger Brokers offers uninterrupted access to global markets: U.S., ASX, and HK stocks and ETFs, and U.S. options. In particular, you can hedge your risk with US options and find the Asian market (HK stocks) with a lower brokerage.
Tradable markets and assets on tiger brokers
- Nasdaq Stock Market (NASDAQ): ETFs, Options, and Shares
- The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE): ETFs, Options, and Shares
- Australian Securities Exchange (ASX): ETF and Shares
- American Stock Exchange (AMX): ETF, Options, and Shares
- U.S. Pink Sheet (Over-the-Counter) Exchange: Shares
- Hong Kong Exchange (HKX): ETF and Shares